Saturday, April 23, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!!

Maple Sugar Pound Cake with Browned Butter-Maple Glaze......
"Best-Ever Coconut Cake(Coconut-Lime Cake.....I decided to try some new recipes for dessert for Easter dinner. Glenn and I were at the store the other day.....and I saw, and bought, Cooking With Paula Deen....She is holding this cake. It looked good, so I bought the magazine and made both cakes today.....Of course Glenn and I had to taste them, cause we wouldn't think of letting our dinner guests try them, if they weren't any good.....Oh my, they are both to die for..... The frosting for the coconut cake has lime zest and fresh lime juice in the icing......Hope you all have a wonderful Easter!

4 comments:

Andrew and Gina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrew and Gina said...

are you trying to entice us to dinner tonight? they look scrumptious.

Lisa said...

You may have company in 40 min...That cake looks delicious, we are on our way :)

Reba said...

That little piece of coconut cake was worth the stinky ride home. :-)