Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Getting It Right!

A cute flower I got and put it in the kitchen...
Doug thought the TV was too high...so we took the bottom out from underneath the entertainment center, and used it for an end table, cause Doug didn't think what I got was quite right....we also took out the oversized chair and ottoman....which really opens up the room....we moved the table and chairs and centered it under the light and ceiling fan..which made all the difference...
So, I put this new vase with flowers on the original end table I got....and set it by the TV and entertainment center....
Here is the bottom of the entertainment center next to the couch.....
The pillows I made are to the left of the TV.....
Doug came down today, and wanted to see my makeover downstairs. So we went down, and he told me what was wrong.....so changes we made!!! By the way he has been my mentor through all of this...I have really valued his opinion......

3 comments:

Emma said...

Super cute, Aunt Shirline! I love it!!

Lisa said...

I have fallen behind on your posts. I love seeing your kids hunting for easter eggs. I think your pillows look great. I can't wait to see your makeover at your house, the pictures look great.

Sue said...

You should contact the "make over" TV people and show them your rooms. You have really enhanced your already beautiful home.