Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Big Reveal!

"This is better than the missionary scrapbook Shirl made for me....."Glenn's exact words!!!!! I was hopin' he would love it!!!
It will be complete when we get everything to the "finished" stage...
He got quite emotional!!
Glenn's first glimpse of the Tefteller/Cengiz Family Tree
It turned out amazing!!!! Doug definitely has a God-given talent!!
Doug has been working sometime for me on a project in the basement "makeover!" This morning, we unveiled it to Glenn....who hasn't been allowed in the basement. Keep in mind, it is not finished....I plan on painting the picture frames for each family..... so we are still in the "during process!"

6 comments:

cryssal said...

What a cool idea! And Dougie is soooo amazing! I can't wait to see it in person.

Lisa said...

Wow! I can't wait to see the finished product.

Stephen T said...

WOW!! Looks good.

abby said...

it looks wonderful shirline! very cool idea.

Tami and Aaron said...

It looks awesome! Tell Doug it's amazing!

Sue said...

It is awesome. A great tribute to each branch of the family tree.