Friday, March 4, 2011

Another Change is Gonna Come.....

Well....I got the bug again to make some changes....this time it's the basement where the pool table used to be and the family room.....all the changes and designs are mine.....but....not my doings....take the built in bench....I designed it....but we had a friend build it for us.....the colors you see, I came up with....but trust me, I am NOT bragging.....I am having so much fun with the process....and hope you will enjoy the journey with me.......why, I'd even appreciate some feed back from you! My goal, is to have a space that adults and well as children will enjoy! I wanted the colors to be bright and happy, and FUN! I hope in the future, you will be able to enjoy this new space with us. I am trying to keep costs down, way down.....I've searched and searched for the right chairs and finally found them at the DI. I am doing the painting myself.....I have selected some fun prints to recover the chairs.....and I found some curtains that I thought would brighten up the area......More later....

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Im excited to see pictures