Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Memories!



Two years ago at Christmas, Rebecca surprised me and bought me a Kissy Doll. That is the doll I asked Santa for when I was in the 2nd grade. I have had her sitting on my bed. I got so many comments at Christmas how she looked scarry. Mercy! Glenn bought a rocking chair when we were in Texas made by the Amish. One night when we were going to bed, he put the doll in the rocking chair. They are a perfect match!!! Thanks Rebecca for helping bring such happy memories.

4 comments:

Nicholle said...

I think the correct term was..."Creepy". Kissy Doll sounds much better! I hope she doesn't come alive when you are sleeping and attack you! Haha! Just Kidding! We love you and your Kissy Doll!

Jen said...

I got all caught up on your blog! So, I will leave one big comment here! OK, the doll might be a tad "creepy" only because of horror movies I've seen. I LOVE all the pjs. Please tell me you didn't select and buy all of them!? I miss your cozy home! I need to send a pic of Ian in his overalls because we think he looks like uncle glenn's tiny clone! Also, we have been moved by the story of Andrew and Gina and it reminded us of our emergency c-section at 5 weeks early! We experienced a similar miracle and you reminded us of that with your darling grand baby! Love you all!!!

Sue said...

I don't think she looks creepy. She looks very country in her gingham. I'm looking for a Chatty Cathy. That was my babydoll of youth.

Lisa said...

I love happy memories like that, something that is special to you.