Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Correction.....

Sue called my attention to the fact that I made an error in saying that Flo became a US Citizen on May 14, 2010. Actually it was April 14, 2010. The May 14, 2010 date is when I am scheduled to have what will be my second and final mastectomy. Yes, I was recently diagnosed with breast cancer, again.....I normally wouldn't make this public, but since noone reads my blog anyway, or comments, I'm sure this won't be read by too many! But as my Mikie always says, "No worries!" I am doing incredibly well, and so is Glenn. All is well.... and we put our trust in a loving Heavenly Father.

12 comments:

abby said...

oh shirline, i'm so sorry. we will be praying for you. you're a strong woman! we love you. please keep us updated.

cryssal said...

I am not a no one and I always read your blog and usually comment! Positive attitude = positive results, at least that is what Geoff always says! Love you Shirl!

Megan T. said...

We love you and we'll keep praying for you. Let us know how everything goes.

Reba said...

I am not a no one either! But you have cancer, so you can say whatever you want. :-) Love you Ma!

Jen said...

You are an inspiration, and in our prayers every single day. And, I read your blog, so there!

Nicholle said...

K-I read your blog, so you have at least 5 no ones that read your blog and comment! You really are in inspiration to all of us! We are praying for you too!

Sugarlene said...

You are all so very kind! Thank you!

Cherry said...

Hope u will be healthy soon, n keep be strong to face all... And being happy with your family... Move on...

Lisa said...

I have fallen behind on your blog but Im caught up now. Im so sorry about the trials you are facing right now. You are in our prayers.

Bon said...

ray told me-i'm so sorry! love you and i hope everything goes well!you'll be in my prayers! and my parents!

Brittany Slesk said...

I read your blog!! :) And we love you. I was actually thinking of you today wondering how you were doing??? Know that Eli, Grady and I love you!

cinnamonisgross95 said...

i stumbled upon your blog today, and i love it. im praying for you, even though i have no clue who u are. 8]