Monday, February 22, 2010

Grand BAby #12

Here I am in NYC with Rachel Charlie, Hannah and new baby Lucy Kate. She was born this morning, February 22, 2010 at 7:45 a.m. She weighed 7 pounds and 8 1/2 ounces. 19" long. As of now she looks nothing like Hannah did. Her hair and complextion are lighter. She has blue eyes. She is a doll and is so sweet. Both Rachel and Lucy are doing great! I am at home with Hannah while Charles is with Rachel and Lucy! I will post pictures when I get home! This makes 12 grandbabies for me and Glenn. 6 boys and 6 girls.

BOYS: GIRLS:

Ryan Cengiz Annie Cengiz
Noah Tefteller Leah Tefteller
Enoch Tefteller Hannah Hunter
Joseph Tefteller Hannah Tefteller
Connor Tefteller Emma Tefteller
Sam Cengiz Lucy Hunter

11 comments:

Bailey bits and pieces said...

Congratulations! I bet she is a doll...Hannah is some pretty cute stuff so they obviously make some great looking babies!

Nicholle said...

Yeah for Grandbaby #12! How lucky to have 6 and 6! I wish I were there with you!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited about this!! I can't wait for more pics to be posted, thanks!!

Reba said...

I wish I could be there! See, you don't need me to have a baby, you have the perfect amount of grandkids!

abby said...

i'm so happy for rach! can't wait to see pictures. your grandkids are all so cute.

Sugarlene said...

You're wrong rebecca, I DO need YOU to have a baby. Besides, what's 12 when we could have 13, better yet, 20 or more....

cryssal said...

Why to even things up! Congratulations!

David and Rachel said...

Congrats on grandbaby #12 and congrats to Rachel on baby #2! I guess her and I just have similar tastes when it comes to names! :)

Jen said...

Congratulations! Wow, you guys are getting up there! And, only just beginning,really! I can't wait to see pictures of Lucy! LOVE the name!

Megan T. said...

Can't wait to see pictures!

Lisa said...

Tell everyone congrats from Adam and I. We are so happy for your family and happy to hear all went well