Wednesday, October 21, 2009

OH THE SIMPLE THINGS....



I have been wanting to organize my music for quite sometime, and finally went in search of something I could put it in....well, I went to my favorite store in AF, called Tammi's Finders Keepers. It has new and used items, and the owners refinish pieces of furniture. I found this and thought it was adorable, not realizing at first that it is an old dresser they turned into a book shelf. I found the baskets on sale, and that is what I put all the sheet music in. So now I need your feedback. What do you think of it? Be honest... I was thinking of moving the piano on the wall where the chair is......anyway, I was way excited....

4 comments:

Jen said...

There is nothing better than organizing something that has felt out of control. It makes me happy, too. I love that bookshelf!

Tami and Aaron said...

so cute i love it!!!!!

cryssal said...

I can't wait to come check it out in person! You did a super job. Miss you!

Sue said...

Tidy and Neat! Your room is complete!