Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A Change is gonna Come...





So, a few of you know that I have been working with a personal trainer now for 8 weeks. It has been the best thing I've ever done for me.....and my physical well being. The weight has been slow coming off, but I have realized that that is ok. I know I have gained a lot of muscle and I feel better than I have for many, many years. I will continue to share my progress. To date, I have lost a total of 10 inches, 6 pounds, and I've lost 2.3% body fat. This first picture is the night before I started and the 2nd picture is today, June 16, 2009.

5 comments:

Tami and Aaron said...

Congratulations!!!You look amazing!

Nicholle said...

I am so proud of you! Keep it up! Thanks for the good times lately...it has done wonders for my emotional well being!

Reba said...

Ma, you look sexylicious!

Sue said...

You look so awesome and I can tell you feel great too. You are an inspiration to me.

Lisa said...

Great job, keep it up.